Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 1, Episode 15 The Torrents of Greed
First Aired: February 12, 1991
After the police probe an assault on a candy-store owner, Stone and Robinette build a sweet case against a mobster (Charles Cioffi). Part 1 of two. Le Claire: Lee Richardson. Zuckert: Steven Keats. Pilefsky: Stephen McHattie. Beigel: Bruce Altman. Stone: Michael Moriarty.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage