Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 12, Episode 14 Missing
First Aired: February 6, 2002
The disappearance of a young woman who was a political aide involves a married state official (Brian Kerwin), his wife, a menacing friend and a forged signature. Mrs. Weldon: Maryann Plunkett. Mickey Bastone: Timothy Wheeler. Judge Shields: Laurie Kennedy. Steven Cromwell: Chip Zien. Mr. Edwards: Tom Stechschulte. Mrs. Edwards: Lynnda Ferguson. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Southerlyn: Elisabeth Rohm. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia