Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 11, Episode 14 A Losing Season
First Aired: February 21, 2001
After a pregnant woman is found wounded in the trunk of a car, the investigation leads to a case involving a basketball star (Kevin Daniels). Hanson: James Rebhorn. Henry Williams: Dorian Missick. Marcus Cole: Michael Kenneth Williams. Miles Hawthorne: Albert Jones. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Green: Jesse L. Martin. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York