Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 10, Episode 14 Entitled
First Aired: February 18, 2000
A crossover episode with “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” involves a wealthy family. When their case reaches court, McCoy finds the powerful matriarch (Jane Alexander) to be a formidable opponent. Rumsey: Josef Sommer. Stephanie: Noelle Beck. Stabler: Chris Meloni. Benson: Mariska Hargitay. Munch: Richard Belzer. Cragen: Dann Florek. McCoy: Sam Waterston. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Schiff: Steven Hill.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage