Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 8, Episode 13 Castoff
First Aired: January 28, 1998
The lawyer for a killer whose latest victims are a social worker and a sportscaster uses exposure to TV violence as a defense. Chandler: Mitchell Lichenstein. Pressman: Dennis Boutsikaris. Thatcher: John Benjamin Hickey. Judge Samuel: Gene Saks.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood