Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 17, Episode 13 Talking Points
First Aired: February 2, 2007
A student is shot at a politically charged college assembly and the investigation leads to a Ph.D. student dealing in embryonic-stem-cell research who feels threatened by the tactics of the assembly speaker (Charlotte Ross)---a right-wing conservative. Bernie Adler: Ron Silver. Malcolm Yates: Louis Cancelmi.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood