Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 14, Episode 13 Married With Children
First Aired: February 4, 2004
The death of a woman who fell from a hotel balcony leads to a case involving a lesbian couple and a state law banning gay adoption. Renee Bishop: Lucinda Jenney. Alison Bishop: Elizabeth Franz. Kevin Hobart: Patrick Breen. Sophie: Olivia Crocicchia. Judge Walter Bradley: Peter McRobbie.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative