Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 13, Episode 13 Absentia
First Aired: February 12, 2003
After a witness (Mandy Patinkin) fails to appear in court, he's linked to a 20-year-old murder case. Finnerty: Andrew McCarthy. Anne-Marie: Christina Rouner. Ashman: John Tormey. Marvin Silverman: David Chandler. Eddie Travandze: Gene Farber. Det. Rene Laberc: Jean Brassard. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Green: Jesse L. Martin. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York