Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 12, Episode 13 DR 1-102
First Aired: January 30, 2002
The investigation of the killings of two women leads to a hostage situation, in which Southerlyn responds to the suspect's request for a lawyer. Solomon: John Benjamin Hickey. Lydia Fernands: Susan Blackwell. Michael Hobbs: Gene Silvers. Alicia Williams: Debrah Ellen Waller. Capt. Bolland: David DeBeck. Lewin: Dianne Wiest. Southerlyn: Elisabeth Rohm. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative