Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 17, Episode 11 Remains of the Day
First Aired: January 5, 2007
A young man, who was homeless and addicted to drugs, dies under very strange circumstances while visiting his mother (Mariel Hemingway), a tabloid personality known for her alleged gold-digging ways. Dr. Adam Vaughn: Ben Bass. Tony Bicks: Dan Bakkedahl. Dave Seaver: Michael Boatman. M.E. Rodgers: Leslie Hendrix.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage