Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 12, Episode 10 Prejudice
First Aired: December 12, 2001
In the murder case of a publishing company's black CEO, the defense attorney attempts to have racism considered a mental disorder. Ray Burrows: Steven Rishard. Al Archer: Dennis Boutsikaris. Dr. Emil Skoda: J.K. Simmons. Angela Reddick: Gay Thomas-Wilson. Briscoe: Jerry Orbach. Southerlyn: Elisabeth Rohm. McCoy: Sam Waterston.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage