Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 5, Episode 1 Second Opinion
First Aired: September 21, 1994
A doctor, described as a "class-A quack," is taken to task for her unorthodox treatment of breast cancer. ADA Jack McCoy: Sam Waterston. Gwen Young: Elizabeth Ashley. Nicholas Bennett: Tony Roberts. Dr. Nancy Haas: Jan Maxwell.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood