Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 15, Episode 1 Paradigm
First Aired: September 22, 2004
Green and his new partner, Det. Joe Fontana (Dennis Farina), check into the murder of a woman who, as an Army reservist, was involved in a case of prison abuse in Iraq. Nadira Harrington: Sarita Choudhury. Bernie Adler: Ron Silver. Lt. Col. Milton Danbury: Robert John Burke. Judge Walter Bradley: Peter McRobbie. Jeff Harrington: Randall Newsome.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative