Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 13, Episode 1 American Jihad
First Aired: October 2, 2002
An American Muslim (Wil Horneff) defends himself against charges that he murdered an academic who challenged his religious beliefs. DA Arthur Branch: Fred Dalton Thompson. Ed Landen: Richard Bekins. Francine Landen: Robin Mattson. Judge Borke: Donna Hanover. Green: Jesse L. Martin.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative