Law & Order 1990 | TV Show Watchlist
Durable cops-and-lawyers procedural with gripping headline-inspired storylines and two distinct halves: the investigation of the crime, followed by the prosecution of the case in court.
Premiered: September 13, 1990
Season 11, Episode 1 Endurance
First Aired: October 18, 2000
Dianne Wiest takes over as the DA and a case develops in which McCoy feels that “the penalties are too severe.” Megan: Megan Follows. Peck: Nick Chinlund. Parnell: John Costelloe. Harris: Brian Delate. Judge Schepps: Judith Roberts. Eleanor: Patricia Dunnock. Lewin: Dianne Wiest.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage