Viewers were suckers for the tenacious, lollipop-loving bald Manhattan detective who had been introduced in the acclaimed 1973 TV-movie `The Marcus-Nelson Murders.' Filmed in New York, the series was gritty and authentic in its portrayal of cops and crime (more…)
Premiered: October 24, 1973
Season 3, Episode 8 Out of the Frying Pan...
First Aired: November 2, 1975
A detective is demoted after he contributes to the death of a friend. Kojak: Telly Savalas. Sandy Beech: Eugene Roche. Capt. Reardon: Richard Venture. Ozzie: Lee Weaver. Bunky Ott: Eddie Firestone. Schuster: Anthony Mumolo.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative