Viewers were suckers for the tenacious, lollipop-loving bald Manhattan detective who had been introduced in the acclaimed 1973 TV-movie `The Marcus-Nelson Murders.' Filmed in New York, the series was gritty and authentic in its portrayal of cops and crime (more…)
Premiered: October 24, 1973
Season 2, Episode 25 I Want to Report a Dream...
First Aired: March 9, 1975
A spiritualist dreams of women being strangled before the murders occur. Kojak: Telly Savalas. Arlen: Andy Robinson. Helen Fielding: Cynthia Harris. Dorothy Cunningham: Tracy Reed.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia