Viewers were suckers for the tenacious, lollipop-loving bald Manhattan detective who had been introduced in the acclaimed 1973 TV-movie `The Marcus-Nelson Murders.' Filmed in New York, the series was gritty and authentic in its portrayal of cops and crime (more…)
Premiered: October 24, 1973
Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
After being rejected for a promotion, a disgruntled inspector sees a current case as a way to boost his career.
Crocker is taken hostage while trying to transport a prisoner back to New York.
A photographer (Tige Andrews) becomes the prime suspect in a jewel theft and the phony kidnapping of a former actress (Antoinette Bower) whom he photographs.
A retired police officer is injured after attempting to prevent the theft of a race horse that he illegally housed in the NYPD stables.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood