Season 1, Episode 152 Could You Have a Hidden Eating Disorder?
First Aired: May 14, 2013
A look at body-image issues, eating disorders and Americans' relationship with food. Included: an interview with author Mika Brzezinski ("Obsessed: America's Food Addiction—And My Own"); advice on improving eating habits and talking to kids about food and self-esteem; a look at Dove's social-experiment campaign.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage