Judging Amy 1999 | TV Show Watchlist
A newly divorced lawyer-turned-judge returns home to live with her opinionated mom in an appealing, at times moving, series that finds her juggling the pressures of a demanding new career and single parenthood. Based on the experiences of star Amy Brennema (more…)
Premiered: September 19, 1999
Season 6, Episode 22 My Name Is Amy Gray...
First Aired: May 3, 2005
In the series finale, Amy reconsiders going to Washington, D.C., to deliver a political speech that would essentially kick off her Senate campaign. Elsewhere, Amy wraps up loose ends in her courtroom, including the matter of a 13-year-old boy who is being held for a violent act he committed while on prescribed medications. And Maxine makes an effort to repair her relationship with Ignacio, but it may be too little, too late. Cheech Marin. Marty: Sam Trammell. Rob Holbrook: Jim Parsons.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York