Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
For centuries we have dreamt of reaching the centre of the Earth. Now scientists are uncovering a bizarre and alien world that lies 4,000 miles beneath our feet.
According to scientists, activity on the surface of our Sun is ramping up. This activity increases the risk of massive storms of plasma. But what are solar storms, what will they mean for us and our planet - and what can we do to lessen their impact?
Many scientists had assumed that humans stopped evolving when we started insulating ourselves from the whims of nature. But not only have humans continued to evolve, we may have been evolving more quickly than at any time in our history.
What came before the Big Bang? It's the science question people most want answered. Horizon takes an incredible journey through mind-bending theories into the land before time.
Trending TonightSee all »
By PBSBuy New: $9.99
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformBuy New: $15.51
By Princeton Book CompanyBuy New: $21.74
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage