Hill Street Blues 1981 | TV Show Watchlist
Steven Bochco's landmark ensemble crime drama was an often electrifying mix of realism and humor within continuing storylines (in an unnamed big city), paving the way for gritty successors like `NYPD Blue' and `Homicide: Life on the Street.' `Hill Street B (more…)
Premiered: January 15, 1981
Season 4, Episode 8 Midway to What?
First Aired: December 1, 1983
Suspecting that cops are on the take, Furillo orders a raid on a bookie joint; Belker (Bruce Weitz) befriends a bitter man (Gary Frank) in a wheelchair; Hill is unsure about representing the precinct in a boxing match. Shields: Guy Boyd. Lubov: Michael Durrell. Furillo: Daniel J. Travanti.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative