Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 5, Episode 9 Emily Says 'Hello'
First Aired: November 16, 2004
Emily stuns Lorelai with her plans to begin dating, while Rory is furious to see Christopher (David Sutcliffe) with her mother at the Dragonfly. Meanwhile, Jackson is overwhelmed by the twin burdens of Sookie's pregnancy and his role as town selectman; Paris tries to observe Ramadan; Marty (Wayne Wilcox) invites Rory to study. Andrew: Mike Gandolfi.
Next On TVSee all »
Wed Apr 1 12:00pmSeason 4, Episode 18 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage