Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 6, Episode 7 Twenty-One Is the Loneliest Number
First Aired: October 25, 2005
Emily plans an elaborate 21st-birthday party for Rory, who's saddened that her rift with Lorelai will prevent them from spending the day the way they had always planned. In other events, Richard wants Lorelai to help him get Rory back to Yale. Madeleine Albright makes a cameo appearance.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia