Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 4, Episode 7 The Festival of Living Art
First Aired: November 4, 2003
As the town prepares to serve as last-minute host to the Festival of Living Pictures, Kirk takes Method acting a bit too far and Lorelai tries to rewrite a bad review. In other events, Lane works to convince the rest of the band that she has found their new guitarist (Sebastian Bach); an overdue Sookie opts to have her baby at home and hires a midwife (Rusty Schwimmer); and Luke is surprised by a proposition from Nicole (Tricia O'Kelley).
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 13 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative