Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 2, Episode 6 Presenting Lorelai Gilmore
First Aired: November 6, 2001
Rory surprisingly accepts Emily's request to make her society debut at a debutante ball, but there's a snag: Her father, Christopher, is supposed to present her. Meanwhile, Lorelai decides to contact Christopher and ask him to make a visit. Christopher: David Sutcliffe. Emily: Kelly Bishop. Rory: Alexis Bledel.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage