Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 3, Episode 4 One's Got Class and the Other one Dyes
First Aired: October 15, 2002
The Stars Hollow PTA invites Lorelai and Luke to talk about their businesses at the high school's Career Day, but the students are more interested in Lorelai's teen pregnancy. Meanwhile, Lane learns her mom wants to send her off to a conservative religious college, so she declares her independence by dyeing her hair purple (with Rory's help). Luke: Scott Patterson. Lorelai: Lauren Graham. Rory: Alexis Bledel.
Next On TVSee all »
Wed Apr 1 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 17 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage