Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 6, Episode 22 Partings
First Aired: May 9, 2006
Lorelai tries to avoid Luke and ends up pouring her heart out to a psychologist (Melora Hardin) who was invited to dinner at her parents' house. Elsewhere, Rory tries to avoid the Huntzbergers, particularly Mitchum, as she attends Logan's graduation and prepares for his inevitable departure; and Taylor's bothered by an influx of troubadours to Stars Hollow. Mary Lynn Rajskub, Sam Phillips, Grant Lee Phillips, Sonic Youth, Yo La Tengo, Sparks and Joe Pernice appear.
Next On TVSee all »
Fri Mar 27 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 11 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood