Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 4, Episode 20 Luke Can See Her Face
First Aired: May 4, 2004
Dismayed by the failure of his marriage, Luke decides to take control of his love life and has a surprising epiphany. Elsewhere, Lorelai is overwhelmed by last-minute details at the inn; Liz and T.J. announce their engagement and choose Stars Hollow as their wedding site; Paris second-guesses her relationship with Asher after a medical crisis lands him in the ER; Luke confronts Jess (Milo Ventimiglia) about his selfish behavior after he refuses to participate in Liz's wedding; and Sookie and Lorelai witness a spat between Dean and Lindsay. Liz: Kathleen Wilhoite. T.J.: Michael Deluise. Asher: Michael York. Dean: Jared Padalecki.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 13 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood