Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 5, Episode 2 A Messenger, Nothing More
First Aired: September 28, 2004
Lorelai cautiously agrees to pass a letter to Dean from Rory, who is in Rome with her grandmother, while Luke becomes antsy with his role at a medieval fair. Also, Lorelai's zealous supervision of the Dragonfly irks Sookie and Michel; Zack and Brian consider altering the band's set list to highlight their original songs. Zack: Todd Lowe. Brian: John Cabrera. Caesar: Aris Alvarado. Lindsay: Arielle Kebbel.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 13 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative