Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 7, Episode 19 It's Just Like Riding a Bike
First Aired: April 24, 2007
Soon after stopping into the diner for the first time since the breakup, Lorelai asks Luke to go with her while she shops for a new car, but the outing ends in a big fight. Meanwhile, Paris gets accepted to several medical and law schools, and decides to end her relationship with Doyle so that he won't be a factor in her decision; and Rory receives a letter that will alter her future.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 13 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative