Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 7, Episode 18 Hay Bale Maze
First Aired: April 17, 2007
As Stars Hollow prepares for the annual Spring Fling Festival, Rory brings Logan home to see where she grew up, but there's tension in the air between him and Lorelai. Meanwhile, Rory waits to hear news after a job interview with the Providence Journal-Bulletin; April visits Luke and he adjusts to the changes that come with having a teenage daughter; and the town is up in arms when Taylor uses the entire festival budget to build a hay-bale maze.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage