Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 6, Episode 18 The Real Paul Anka
First Aired: April 11, 2006
Luke travels with April and her math team for their contest in Philadelphia, where he drops in on Jess (Milo Ventimiglia), whose new bookstore is having an open house; Rory also stops by for the grand opening after she and Logan have a fight and Logan leaves for a trip with his friends; and Lorelai spots her parents house hunting in Stars Hollow and tags along, making up stories to dissuade them from moving there. Paul Anka has a cameo.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 13 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative