Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 5, Episode 18 To Live and Let Diorama
First Aired: April 19, 2005
The death of Old Man Twickham inspires Taylor to turn the deceased's house into a museum---with Luke's help; Rory, Paris and Lane drown their guy troubles in Miss Patty's punch; and Lorelai has second thoughts after ranting about her mother in a magazine article on her inn. Carole King appears as a music-shop owner.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage