Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 6, Episode 17 I'm OK, You're OK
First Aired: April 4, 2006
Logan pleads his case to Rory and asks her to come home with him; Luke tells Lorelai that April has asked him to chaperone her math team's trip to Philadelphia for a national contest; Zack asks Mrs. Kim's permission to marry Lane, but she has a demand he must meet first; Rory shops at Anna's store to see what she's like; and Lorelai hears some disturbing news about a big step her parents are planning. Anna: Sherilyn Fenn.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage