Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 6, Episode 14 You've Been Gilmored
First Aired: February 7, 2006
Lorelai's parents insist that Luke come for Friday dinner, and she promises he'll be there without consulting him first; Paris is ousted from the paper and the staff elects a new editor, setting in motion a chain of events that alters Rory's relationships with Paris and Logan; and Rory gives her dad (David Sutcliffe) a tour of Yale.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 13 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative