Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 7, Episode 13 I'd Rather Be in Philadelphia
First Aired: February 6, 2007
While Lorelai, Rory and Emily wait at the hospital for news of Richard's condition, Logan borrows a helicopter so that he can be there with Rory, and Luke arrives to help out and ends up running errands for Emily. Meanwhile, Lorelai cannot reach Christopher, to whom she hasn't talked since he stormed out of the house.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 13 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative