Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 6, Episode 13 Friday Night's Alright for Fighting
First Aired: January 31, 2006
Lorelai tells her parents that Chris is paying Rory's tuition and revives the Friday-dinner tradition in order to clear the air; Luke spends more time with April (Vanessa Marano) and unintentionally neglects Lorelai; Rory agrees to go to dinner with Logan, but then discovers that half the Yale Daily News staff has quit and forgoes the date to help those who remain put out a paper. Bill: Devon Michaels.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage