Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 6, Episode 12 Just like Gwen and Gavin
First Aired: January 17, 2006
Luke's delay in telling Lorelai about April puts him in an awkward spot when the 12-year-old asks to spend a day at the diner. Elsewhere, Logan goes to great lengths to get back in favor with Rory; Paris's reign of terror at the paper leaves the staff planning a coup; Zack gets jealous when he sees Lane with another man; and Kirk runs the annual Stars Hollow Winter Carnival when Taylor is snowed in at his sister's.
Next On TVSee all »
Wed Apr 1 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 17 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage