Gilmore Girls 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music.
Premiered: September 19, 2006
Season 6, Episode 10 He's Slippin' 'Em Bread...Dig?
First Aired: November 22, 2005
Lorelai meets with Christopher, whose news brings a pleasant surprise to Rory, who gets bad news elsewhere; Zack turns even more surly just before the band's major showcase; and Luke's sister Liz tries her hand at a Martha Stewart Thanksgiving. Sophie: Carole King. Liz: Kathleen Wilhoite. Christopher: David Sutcliffe.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 11:00amSeason 4, Episode 13 ABCFAM
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative