Ghost Hunters 2004 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
On this episode of Ghost Hunters, TAPS travels to Sylvan Beach, New York where the new owner of a historic amusement park is desperate to find answers to widespread paranormal activity occurring on the premises.
On this episode of Ghost Hunters, TAPS travels to Coventry, Connecticut to investigate the Nathan Hale homestead.
TAPS travels to Louisville, Kentucky to investigate one of the oldest operating steamboats in the United States, The Belle of Louisville. Its unexplained paranormal activity seems to have traveled to a neighboring boat, the Life Saving Station #10.
TAPS travels to Cortland, New York to investigate The 1890 House. Wealthy industrialist Chester Wickwire built this home for his family and, even though they have long passed, it's believed by some that the family may still reside here.
Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 8:00amSeason 8, Episode 13 Syfy
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative