PBS's primary public-affairs documentary series, `Frontline' focuses on one (usually timely) topic each program. Overseen since its inception by executive producer David Fanning, it has been honored regularly over the years, winning 34 DuPont-Columbia awar (more…)
Premiered: January 1, 1983
Season 29, Episode 6 Are We Safer?
First Aired: January 18, 2011
Washington Post reporter Dana Priest examines the terrorism-industrial complex that was born in the aftermath of 9/11. Included: the late-2010 mail bomb threats from Al Qaeda in Yemen; concerns about homegrown terrorists. Also: the expanding reach of homeland security, fusion centers, battlefield technologies and data collecting into the lives of everyday Americans.
Next On TVSee all »
Tue Apr 7 10:00pmNew | Season 33, Episode 7 PBS
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood