A classic sitcom that reflected the lives of six twentysomething friends: three men and three women, living in New York. Sometimes touching and often hilarious, it addressed universal themes like falling in---or out of---love, finding a job and dealing wit (more…)
Premiered: September 22, 1994
Season 8, Episode 1 The One After 'I Do'
First Aired: September 27, 2001
Rachel reveals a bit of baby news at Monica's reception, while Chandler tries---and fails---to dance in rented shoes. Also, Ross gets stuck at the kids table after trying to impress his sister's sexy co-worker (Bonnie Somerville); and Joey uses his best-man speech as an audition for a director on the guest list. Dennis: Jim Piddock. Nora: Morgan Fairchild. Judy: Christina Pickles. Jack: Elliott Gould.
Next On TVSee all »
Thu Apr 2 12:00amSeason 6, Episode 9 TVLAND
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia