A classic sitcom that reflected the lives of six twentysomething friends: three men and three women, living in New York. Sometimes touching and often hilarious, it addressed universal themes like falling in---or out of---love, finding a job and dealing wit (more…)
Premiered: September 22, 1994
Season 5, Episode 1 The One After Ross Says 'Rachel'
First Aired: September 24, 1998
Ross and Rachel cope with the ramifications of Ross saying “Rachel” instead of “Emily” during his wedding vows; Monica and Chandler are still hot for each other. Emily: Helen Baxendale. Mr. Waltham: Tom Conti. Mrs. Waltham: Jennifer Saunders.
Next On TVSee all »
Mon Mar 30 2:30pmSeason 5, Episode 11 TBS
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative