A classy, superbly acted drama about the middle-class Lawrences of Pasadena, Cal., this began life as a six-part miniseries and presented an unusually realistic (and often somber) view of everyday life. Mike Nichols was one of the show's producers.
Premiered: March 9, 1976
Season 4, Episode 14 Disco Queen
First Aired: February 8, 1979
A friend urges Buddy to go to a disco on a school night---to the annoyance of her parents. Julie: Priscilla Lopez. Kate: Sada Thompson. Doug: James Broderick. Brock: Dennis Dimster. Willie: Gary Frank. Clyde: Paul Pape.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage