A classy, superbly acted drama about the middle-class Lawrences of Pasadena, Cal., this began life as a six-part miniseries and presented an unusually realistic (and often somber) view of everyday life. Mike Nichols was one of the show's producers.
Premiered: March 9, 1976
Season 2, Episode 10 The Rites of Friendship
First Aired: December 28, 1976
Willie struggles with his emotions when he discovers that an old buddy is a homosexual. Willie: Gary Frank. Zeke: Brian Byers. Simon Remsen: Biff McGuire.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage