Extreme Makeover: Home Edition 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Families get the home-repair treatment from a team of designers in this popular spin-off from the personal-makeover hit. Another offshoot, `How'd They Do That?' takes a closer look at the work done on each house.
Premiered: December 3, 2003
Season 4, Episode 4 Hawkins Family
First Aired: October 8, 2006
After a tornado destroyed the Hawkins' home and left the mother (who saved her sons' lives) paralyzed, Ty and his team build a wheelchair-accessible home for the family. Alan Jackson performs a benefit concert, and Crystal Gayle, Hank Williams Jr., the Oak Ridge Boys and Cowboy Troy have greetings for the family. More than 50,000 of the Hawkins' neighbors petitioned the show to assist them.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage