Extreme Makeover: Home Edition 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Families get the home-repair treatment from a team of designers in this popular spin-off from the personal-makeover hit. Another offshoot, `How'd They Do That?' takes a closer look at the work done on each house.
Premiered: December 3, 2003
Season 7, Episode 25 Williams Family
First Aired: May 16, 2010
In the Season 7 finale, a family with a dad who has Lou Gehrig's disease and a son with spina bifida get a rebuilt home with help from the NFL's Michael Oher and the Tuohy family, upon whom the movie "The Blind Side" is based. Also appearing: Demi Lovato; Wilmer Valderrama; and football analysts Herm Edwards, Mark Schlereth, Mark May and Desmond Howard.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative