Extreme Makeover: Home Edition 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Families get the home-repair treatment from a team of designers in this popular spin-off from the personal-makeover hit. Another offshoot, `How'd They Do That?' takes a closer look at the work done on each house.
Premiered: December 3, 2003
Season 2, Episode 21 Okvath Family and University Medical Center
First Aired: March 13, 2005
Part 1 of two. A letter from an 8-year-old cancer patient sends Ty and the crew off to spruce up the University Medical Center in Tucson. Helping out on the project are 50 Disney animators, who turn the facility into a cartoon-infused environment while the “Extreme” team goes undercover to do a number on the little girl's family home.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage