Extreme Makeover: Home Edition 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Families get the home-repair treatment from a team of designers in this popular spin-off from the personal-makeover hit. Another offshoot, `How'd They Do That?' takes a closer look at the work done on each house.
Premiered: December 3, 2003
Season 5, Episode 19 Hughes Family
First Aired: February 17, 2008
Patrick John and Patricia Hughes of Louisville receive a home makeover to accommodate the needs of their son, Patrick Henry, a blind musician who uses a wheelchair and plays in the University of Louisville marching band. While the team works on their house, the Hughes family take a trip to London.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood